The Donation is for the 2018 breeding season and is subject to the following
1) On-line auction will run from February 21st, 2018 9 AM CST until March
4th, 2018, 9PM CST.
2) The donation includes only the breeding services fee for the above
described stallion. The breeding service fee will be paid by the mare owner
directly to Westfalen NA. Donation does not include booking fees, registration
fees, or shipment fees unless specifically indicated.
3) The stallion service donation is subject to all of the conditions and
terms of Donor's standard breeding contract. Stallion owner agrees
to forward and complete a Breeding Service contract between themselves
and the winning bidder within three weeks of being notified by email or
telephone of the winning bid.
4) Stallion owner reserves the right to deny breeding services to designated
mare by highest bidder should it be determined that the mare is not of
sound health or quality to enter a breeding contract. This should occur
within 10 days of the end of the auction. Should this occur the bidder
has the option to substitute an acceptable mare, or withdraw the bid for
that stallion service with a full refund. In the event of a withdrawn bid,
the next highest bidder will then be declared the winner; they will be
notified within ten (10) days of the withdrawn bid and the new winning
bidder will have until April 10th, 2018 to enter into a breeding contract
with stallion owner and to forward bid payment to Westfalen NA.
5) If no bid is received or no mare is deemed acceptable to enter into
the breeding contact, the said stallion donation service is considered
withdrawn and no promotion or benefits are due.
6) The Westfalen NA is not liable or responsible for any injury, illness
or accidents that occur to stallion, stallion owners or handlers during
the process of fulfilling the obligations laid out in the Stallion Auction
It is helpful to us if you provide the description text that you would
like posted on our auction site for your stallion(s). You may e-mail it
to Ann Daum Kustar at email@example.com. Or you may give us permission
to pick and choose text from your web site below.